Friday, May 21, 2010

50-word "snapshots"

Ames

I have a second hometown,
Where people call it Ames.
While, I prefer to call it
The love city.

It is a dreamful and hopeful place
Where I fall in love,
On my new future.
It is a peaceful and beautiful place
Were I fall in love,
At my first sight.
It is a charming and moving place
Where I fall in love,
With my unique soul mate.



Sea

When I was Young,

Mon told me that

Ocean is my home.

Birth in ocean, grow in ocean.

Ocean is where I live,

Wind blowing and wave streaming.

The follow me knocking about the world.

Ocean is like mom,

Even I am at the edges of the world,

She is always behind me .

Ocean, you are my home.



Yangtse River

You walk from snow mountains,

the torrent of spring are your mien.

You go east to the ocean,

raging waves are your spirit.

You use your sweet latex,

feeding sons and daughters from all ethnic groups

You use your strong arms,

pull up mountains and oceans

1 comment: